These chocolate chip muffins are super moist and very chocolatey.
These chocolate chip muffins are super moist and very chocolatey. They are the perfect evening treat when kids are hungry and also make a great breakfast. If you are a chocolate lover, this recipe is a must try!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Rice Bran Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips or chocolate chunks (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. Line and grease 12 muffin tins and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil, vanilla extract and buttermilk.
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients along with chocolate chips. Mix until just combined.
- Divide the batter equally between muffin tins until 2/3rd full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.