Christmas Stir Fry Recipe
Christmas is all about loading yourself with delicious dishes.
Christmas is all about loading yourself with delicious dishes. After savoring all the heavy foods, if you are looking for something light, serve yourself with Christmas stir fry. A light recipe cooked from vegetables and served with rice. It is prepared in a short span of time and contains a lot of healthy ingredients.
It’s an awesome recipe to help you recover from Christmas feasts while maintaining the festive vibe.
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tablespoon refined sesame oil
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup carrots
- 3 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow pea pods
- 1 red or green bell pepper
- ½ cups stir fry sauce
- 1 small onion
- 1 ½ cup uncooked rice
- Cook rice with 2 cups of water.
- Take a 10-inch deep pan and heat sesame cooking oil up to medium-high temperature.
- Add cauliflower and carrots and fry the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets and cook the mixture for another 2 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water, reduce the heat to low-medium, cover the top and cook the vegetables for 5 minutes or until they turn crispy.
- Add pea pods, bell pepper, chopped onion and stir fry sauce. Cook the entire mixture until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Serve with cooked rice.