A popular Indian appetizer, who doesn’t know what Tandoori Paneer Tikka is!
A popular Indian appetizer, who doesn’t know what Tandoori Paneer Tikka is! This favourite paneer starter is synonymous with dhabas on the road, and can be easily made at home in the oven. Served with some sliced onions and mint chutney, it’s perfect for a cold winter evening.
- 400 grams Paneer, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Capsicum, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Tomato, deseeded and cut into 1 inch cubes
For the Marinade
- 2 tablespoons Curd
- 3 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- 2 teaspoons Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Jeera Powder
- 2 tablespoons Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients under marinade and add the paneer, capsicum, onion and tomato to it. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Skewer the paneer, capsicum, onion and tomato by alternating between them.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes till slightly charred and cooked from outside. Brush with oil 2-3 times while baking.